dilluns, 11 de maig del 2015

IF I STAY

I'd like to recommend a film which I watched recently, called If I stay
The director of the film is R.J Cutler.

The film is a romantic drama, based on the novel of the same name by Gayle Formanand.
The setting is Porland, United States. The main characters are two teenagers: Mia Hall, is a girl who plays the cello, whoso dream is to go to Julliard, and Adam, Mia's boyfriend who has a strange relationship with her and also sings in a band.

The things I liked the most about the film were the plot and the theme of love for music.
Some of the scenes are special because they are very emotional, but the characters are simple because they do not change during the story.

All in all, I really liked the fil, , and though it hasn't got a definite ending, but I think it there will be continued .
I'ts an easy film to watch, and it's still gas a message.



ORAL PRESENTATION:





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada